- Conventional two-position transfer configuration, plus open and delayed transition modes of operation. All configurations available with either automatic or non-automatic control.
- Available in bypass-isolation configuration. The bypass and isolation features allow power transfer switches to be inspected, tested, and maintained without any interruption of power to the load. .
- Rated up to 600 VAC, 30 through 4000 amperes.
- High withstand and close-on ratings including 30 cycle withstand current rating for optimum flexibility in circuit breaker coordination (600-4000 amperes).
- Solid, switched, or overlapping neutral conductor options.
- Front replaceable main and arcing contacts (800-4000 amperes).
- Programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display.
- Centrally located terminal block for customer control connections (260-4000 amperes).
- 16mm, industrial grade control switches and indicating lights.
- Switch position indicators and true source acceptability lights.
- Standard ground conductor connections.
- Four auxiliary contacts, two contacts closed when switch is in normal position and two contacts closed when switch is in emergency position.
400A ATS WITH BYPASS (DEEP SEA CONTROLLER)
- Reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism ensures maximum performance
- High withstand and close-on ratings including 30 cycle withstand current rating provides optimum flexibility in circuit breaker coordination (600-4000 amperes).
- Local or Remote serial communication options ( as per customer request)